Next week, April 15th, I am going to the Dutch Java User Group conference named J-Spring. This one-day conference is a good place in helping to keep your knowledge up-to-date. There are a lot of interesting sessions which you can attend and a lot of fellow developers to have discussions with. I Am planning to attend the following sessions:
- Developing web applications of the future: Combining JavaFX & JEE 6
- Java Programming in a Multicore World
- SOA, it's a hard knock life
- REST, the web as the database?
- Hop on Board the Java Troubleshooting Platform
I will post my experience of the J-Spring next week.